Pages

Purdue

Purdue

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Don't Worry, I Didn't Drop Out.

...Because I'm sure that was the first thing you thought when you saw I haven't updated my blog in about 2 weeks.

This post is to assure you that yes, I am alive and well, and no, I did not quit college because it was too much to handle and I had a nervous breakdown.  (I'm not a basket case; please give me some credit here.)

But I just received a post on my Facebook timeline from my high school journalism teacher, who we'll call "Joe Sanders," that I wasn't updating my blog enough!  (Joe Sanders, I know you really just wanna know about my life so you can relive your college days vicariously through me.  Except for my experiences probably aren't as interesting as yours were, let's be honest.)  Ahh, just kidding.  All sarcasm aside, I'm really touched that people are actually reading this thing.

So I'd like to apologize on behalf of my busyness and my laziness for not filling you all in.  I have a few things to tell you, so I'll do my best to have a real post up by the end of the week.

I hope everyone is well, and I'll write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment