Pages

Purdue

Purdue

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Love Doing Laundry!

On another day, I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was being sarcastic.

But the thing is, I'm not.

I'm currently sitting in the laundry room having THE BEST LAUNDRY EXPERIENCE YOU CAN POSSIBLY HAVE IN COLLEGE!!!  It's exhilarating.

I woke up this morning, dreading my exams that I mentioned last night.  Boy, this day was not going to end soon enough.  I had one thought to get me going though: when these tests are over, I get to come back and do laundry.  Now normally this is not something that people get excited about, or so I've heard.  But I was actually looking forward to doing laundry because a) It meant that my tests were over and b) It meant that I'd have clean clothes.

Normally I do my laundry on Saturday afternoons.  Which is a huge mistake, as I've mentioned before.  So I decided to sacrifice a couple extra days worth of dirty clothes in order to do my laundry on Wednesday afternoon since I get out of class at 1:20.  It's probably been the best decision I've made since I've been here.  There is literally nobody down here. (Except my next door neighbor, Jess.  She's doing a crossword right now and keeps asking me about answers that I don't know and it makes me feel dumb for not knowing them.  Oh well.  I love her.)  And since there's nobody down here, guess who got 3 washing machines to herself...all at the same time?? This girl!!  Woot woot!  

I'm actually getting kind of concerned for myself.  This excitement is irrational.  But after the Great Laundry Fiasco of September 15, I'm just super pumped that I'm going to be able to get it all done.  I've beat the system.  Take that, Shreve Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment