Pages

Purdue

Purdue

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dread, Procrastination, and Smoothies.

Before I begin, let me just share a couple things with you.

The song I've listened to most this week: "No Interruption" by Hoodie Allen.  Trust me; walking through campus listening to this on your iPod makes you feel super BA.


The video series I've been obsessed with lately: Simon's Cat.  Jess's boyfriend, Michael, showed these to me.  So. Freakin. Cute.



Now that you've had your fair share of entertainment in video form, let me move on.

DREAD.
And so begins the countdown.  7 more days until Lent starts.  7 more days of chocolate. Of cake.  Of candy.  Of ice cream.  Of cookies.  Of pudding.  Of pie. 


7 days.

That was a little clip from an oldie but a goodie: Scary Movie 3, aka the movie my sister and I can quote in its entirety.  

But anyways.

I can't help but to stuff my face with any sweets I can get my hands on right now.  What will I do for 40+ days?!  I don't know.  We'll see.  I've done it before, so that has to mean I can do it again, right?

PROCRASTINATION.
My procrastination levels have been of the charts lately.  Even as we speak, I'm procrastinating going to bed.  I have a problem.  It's fine.

SMOOTHIES.
Last night was one for the books.  What do college kids do when they're bored/don't have a kitchen?  Make smoothies in their rooms, of course.

My mom and sister, the awesome people that they are, brought me a ton of frozen smoothie mixes when they visited over the weekend.  And Christian has a single serve blender.

Hmm....

So we decided to make smoothies.  We've done it before.  Unfortunately, the blender cord is literally about a foot long and reaches 0 outlets.  So we did what any normal people would do: we moved out his chair and set of drawers from under the desk and sat underneath and made one smoothie at a time for a total of 4.  It was pretty classy.  We got a bunch of weird looks from his floormates, but too bad so sad, you didn't get a smoothie.
The best mom and sister ever!


Just chillin' in the corner making some smoothies.



Cheers!


OTHER STUFF.
Alyssa and I had a miniature photo shoot in the cold:



I got a 99 out of 100 on my math exam last night!

I did my protocol training for being a Life Guide last night, aka "Don't Touch the Children Class."

I had floor dinner tonight...yum!

We played Wallyball again...and lost.  Yikes.

Annie and I ordered some Insomnia cookies, aka heaven in your mouth.  Peanut butter cup cookies...yummy!!

I go to LARA again tomorrow to speak some español.

Blah blah blah.  Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment