Pages

Purdue

Purdue

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Hiatus of Greatness

Before I begin, let me apologize for my slight break from blogging.  It's been quite a busy time, but I've heard several requests that people would like me to update them. Honestly, I don't even remember what I last told you. But here's what you need to know to tide you over until I'm actually able to sit down and get into the nitty gritty details:

1. Finals and everything went well! I got As  in all my classes which was a lovely Christmas present. We'll see how long that streak continues...

2. It feels so good to be home. It's weird: when I'm at school, I absolutely love it. But when I'm at home, it just feels...right. I guess one semester does not a home make. It's just nice knowing everyone and everything and all that jazz.

3. Christmas was wonderful. Family time is always great. Food is always great. My friends and I had a Christmas party at Chloe's where we wore ugly sweaters and exchanged t-shirts from our schools. And my friend Jenna came back too! It was the first time we'd seen her since June! It was such a great reunion. And just getting to catch up with everyone was wonderful. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with family and friends.

4. HAPPY NEW YEAR! How did I spend my new year's eve?  Well....in Mexico!!! Yep, we arrived in Mexico yesterday afternoon, and this is where I will be for the next 4 days, spending time with my family and my neighbors and former neighbors. There's nobody I'd rather be here with! I'll get into specifics (and hopefully pictures) later, but right now we agree limited with our internet usage because WiFi is only available in the lobby of the hotel :( 

Okay, it's best if I go get ready for dinner. (As nice and awesome as our hotel room is, there are limited numbers of electrical outlets and mirrors, and 3 girls getting ready = disaster.) Gotta claim my space! For those on break, enjoy the rest of your time off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment